Image Theory Photoworks Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to all paid services between you (“Client”) and Gerard Harrison, d/b/a Image Theory Photoworks (“Photographer”).
- Retainer Fee. At the time of reserving any session Client will be required to pay a NON-REFUNDABLE Booking Fee. The amount of the Booking Fee varies with the cost of the service the Client selects and will be disclosed at the time of booking. The Retainer Fee is charged to offset expenses and business losses in the event of a cancellation or no-show by Client. The full amount of the booking fee is applied to the total cost of the session when the client pays for the session. In other words, if the Booking Fee is $50 and the total session cost is $99, the client will pay the $50 Booking Fee at the time of booking, and an additional $49 at the start of the session.
- Appointment Time and Duration: The time allocated for each session starts promptly at the appointment time and ends after the time agreed allocated for the session time has run. Appointment time runs at the appointment time whether or not the client has arrived and will not be extended for late arrivals. Thus, if the Client arrives 30 minutes late for a 1-hour session, the Client will only have 30 minutes remaining for his or her session. Time will be adjusted for clients purchasing hair and makeup services.
- Rescheduling Services. At the discretion of Photographer, Client may be permitted to reschedule services at no additional charge, provided the request is made with at least 24 hours notice.
- Copyrights. Photographer shall own the copyrights to all photographs made in connection with this engagement. Client will be licensed to use copies of the completed photographs provided to Client for non-commercial use, unless a separate agreement assigning other rights to Client is agreed upon between Client and Photographer.
- Use by Photographer. Client agrees that Photographer shall have the right to use all photographs made of Client by Photographer under this agreement for all lawful purposes, including commercial purposes. Client shall have no right to compensation or royalties for such use.
- Best Efforts. Photographer agrees to use his best efforts to produce work satisfactory to Client. However, because of the artistic and discretionary nature of photographic work, and because the quality of such work depends in large part on the quality of the Client’s participation, Photographer does not warrant or guarantee the Client’s satisfaction. Client is urged to review Photographer’s online portfolio and confirm that the images represented there are of a type and quality with which Client will be satisfied.
- Complete Agreement. These Terms and Conditions, together with the Booking Policy, and the description of the service selected by Client on the Photographer’s booking page, form the complete agreement between Client and Photographer.